Thursday, September 26, 2013


                                                                  Parts of a Newspaper
    The parts of a newspaper is one thing I was surprised by. I would've never guessed that an inside box would serve as an index. The parts of a newspaper are normally relevant to what they're called: the column (just a column), logo (like Courier Journal), caption or byline (description of picture), and headline (topic of the article). But as i said, there are a few that I would've never guessed. The ears was one of the few that i wouldn't have guessed. The ears are just the parts on the page that will say By: Courier Journal or by another news company. This interested me so much for some reason. As soon as I got home that day, I got a newspaper and started looking at the different parts of the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment